Four Feathers Campaign
Launched in the Spring of each year, we need your financial partnership to impact the future.
Your gift helps to support our efforts on a daily basis.
How wonderful for our scholarship team to be reading Winds Scholarship applications. Every year deserving Native students will be chosen to receive financial assistance to further their studies. How heartbreaking to witness the continuous stream of Native young people who choose suicide as a solution to pain & the loss of hope. We hear the pain of people living in housing where inside walls are ice floor to ceiling during the winter months. Whisper n Thunder will not be silent in either trial or triumph, but our voices will only be heard when we stand together.
Your unrestricted gift will help:
- send a Native student to school
- help buy a tank of propane during severe winters
- help tell the stories of pain and success
- uplift our young people
- teach someone about the harmful effects of poor diet, leading to diabetes
... and so much more
Please click on the PayPal button above, or mail your tax deductible donation today. Whatever amount you can. Together we will change lives. If you prefer to mail in your check our address is:
Whisper n Thunder
PO Box 10891
Glendale, AZ 85318
We need your help.
From the WnT Board ~
How exciting it was on New Year's Day 2010 - technically the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve - to launch this online magazine. But Whisper n Thunder online is only the first step of a very large vision...
Whisper n Thunder is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to empowerment of Native Americans and providing an uncensored forum. Our magazine by-line - The Whisper of Native American stories, the Thunder of stories that demand to be told - shares with you the vision for the magazine. But there is so much more.
Our future includes:
- expanding the number of Winds Scholarships awarded each year to Native vocational, college or university students
- Native American studies curriculum development for students elementary through high school age
- print publication of Whisper n Thunder, as well as 'best of' issues
- children's camp for young Native writers & artists
- Emergency Need Fund for disaster rez response
- National WnT gatherings for networking, sharing of information and celebration
- WnT Health Initiative - working with health science partners in raising awareness & initiative action to address health problems facing Native Americans
- The Microeconomics Project - building bridges to undergird Native Americans with the spirit to begin new businesses
And this is just the beginning...
Become a part of the movement. Be a part of making a difference far bigger than any one of us can do alone. Your giving will make everything you have just read happen. The decision is ours together...
All donations are welcomed and are tax deductible.
Thank you for making the dream a reality.
Thank you for your tax deductible donation. Together we can and will make a difference....
Banner Graphic: www.firstpeople.us