Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Corine Fairbanks
Things I try to keep in mind:
1. If i think i am fat, i probably am.
2. If I stay depressed, I will keep attracting
negativity and more reasons to be depressed.
3. If i text, call, and still get ignored, I walk away.
4. My hair was put on my head to remind me that I can’t control everything.
5. No one talks about how lonely healing can feel, or that healing is not a straight line, sometimes it zigzags.
6. I will not let loneliness make me connect with wrong people. I don't need the drama, it drains me
7. How I take in information can be filtered by my emotions. I am more likely to misunderstand something if I am already in a bad mood.
8. I will go where my energy is reciprocated, celebrated, and appreciated. I will make sure to give that back.
9. I still haven’t met all of the people who are going to love me ❤ , & who I will love back 🤗
10. If today is not my day, i will remember there’re 365 days a year.